Sunday, February 7, 2010

it's superbowl sunday...?

I surprised myself this morning and made it to the 8 am session. I figured if I waited until 10 am, it would be that much longer until I could eat breakfast. So I went. It was my first time attempting toe stand today. Usually, I just stand there in tree pose. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I didn't get the full balance, so I just stayed there balancing with my fingertips. Pretty cool. We'll see how it goes next time.

As for my knee locking issue, I felt that I did better today. I don't know if I'm locking it completely or what. Maybe its like being in love...when you're in it, you'll just know. But, I felt some progress in that area today. Cool beans.

I didn't feel as much forward bending as I did yesterday. Its weird how different your body is every day, throughout the day. I have a lot of chores to do today, but I really want to make it to the 630 pm class. Hopefully if I get enough stuff done. If not, that's okay. I suppose once is enough ;)

I have been working on being still in between the asanas and staring at myself in the mirror, just breathing calmly. Its a good. I noticed that when I'm in savasana with my hands palms up, my hands do the "claw" aka a totally unrelaxed hand. Haha. Oops. Working on that too.

Good day today. Very calm. Making it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment