Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 20 with Walter

I really like Walter for the morning classes, but sometimes I think he's too easy on me. I feel like I need personal attention for some of the poses and he hardly corrects anybody. But that's okay... Catherine can be strict enough to make up for it...

My hamstrings are still crazy sore! When is it going to go away? I overheard Walter talking with someone this morning about how yoga treats him. He says that every couple days something else will be sore and it just rotates throughout his body. I can totally relate to that! At first everything was sore. And then my lower back was sore for what felt like at least a week. And now my back seems to finally be better and now my hamstrings are pissed at me! Garrhhh. I can't wait for them to be better so I can stretch furthur instead of being stuck with a bent knee in my face.

I think I'm almost ready to kick out my leg in standing head to knee. I think next week I'll give it a try.

It's amazing how much yoga is affecting my life now. I am so glad I got into this and I am so excited to see how my body and soul are going to change in this process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment