Sunday, February 14, 2010

Easy does it.. 18th and 19th class

So I retract my statement in a previous entry about "going to my max" in the poses. Today it was about just getting through it. I did my first double today, back to back. The first class was pretty mellow and not very hot either (disappointed!) but it worked to my advantage because the next class I was DRENCHED almost immediately. It sounded like it was raining on my mat and I was proud of it!

My hamstrings felt soooo tight these last two days. I must have really stretched them out or something because they are super sore too. This made it difficult in the first 8 am class for me because it wasn't hot enough to really stretch them out, it just hurt! And when it was time to really stretch them out for the 10 am class, I was so damn tired! I did every pose though. This is defintely more motivation not to skip classes. I only have one left but danggg, that is intense!

Still no kicking out in standing head to knee but I can feel the muscles strengthening. My knee is totally lamp post strong is tree pose. And my standing bow pulling pose is getting more and more beautiful every day.

Today is all about replenishing my body and mind. I need to study and drink water. Just r e l a x. I'm glad I didn't split up the classes because now I can just concentrate on my studies. Yay me.

HAPPY YEAR OF THE TIGER!!!! RAWRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment