Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yeehaw.

SO

When it comes to self-confidence, I find I am not steady in this area. I am extremely inconsistant and it changes daily, maybe even many times throughout the day. I know that its "hormones" but its me. I need to be steady, calm, consistant and patient with myself. Love myself. I love myself for going to yoga 6+ days a week. This is my third month of Bikram yoga and I have come a long way. For a girl, who couldn't touch her toes 3 months ago, I think I am doing awesome!!

And for my avid readers, I finally started kicking out in standing head to knee pose this past week. And I am having so much fun with it! It's a whole new world of challenges and mind battles, but yeehaw! I'm all about it. Also, in toe stand I now know what it means to bring the hip off the ankle. One day I was just like "ooohhhhh now I get it!" And oddly enough, I can even lift my gaze to the mirror now; thinking those 2 go hand in hand ;)

Classes this week were..good. I'm starting to think its just the morning classes I don't like. I'm sooo tight in the morning...

WELL another Monday tomorrow. Only 1 week, 2 days til the end of the semester. Only 1 week 3 days til I get to visit my lovely Edgar. Only 1 month 2 weeks until I move to NC. Life is about to move very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment