Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Forget about it!

Today = best class I've ever had.

It was just one of those days where I rocked nearly every posture. So strong, confident, and ... rare! Near the end of class, I started to panic because it was so hot, and I was handling it so well. Such a weird thing, I was panicking about panicking...about how how hot it could be tomorrow or the next day. It was hot as hell in there but I was focused. I guess that is some insight to my flaws. Stressing about things that haven't even happened yet, even if I know they may occur. What's the point of worrying about it today??

Just worry about today. Live in the moment, and be happy with what was given to you today. Today, I had an out of this world class...absolutely stellar. So what if tomorrow isn't as good, or if I can't handle the heat like I did today. What matters is the right here, right now.

Almost straightened my legs in hands to feet of half moon. Locked both legs in standing head to knee, and took my first steps towards full camel today :D

Now I should do some studying... Argh!! School is almost over. aye aye aye

No comments:

Post a Comment