Saturday, June 5, 2010

Time to Face the Change


I am now officially unemployed. Yesterday was my last day at the cafe and now onto bigger and better things, hopefully. It is bittersweet, to say the least.

Now, only a little more than a week until I move to North Carolina. Crazy. My life is about to shift gears dramatically and I am so excited to see what happens.

My yoga practice has slowed down, a little bit. I was going 5-7 days a week, but now it's more like 4-5. I feel that although some say you don't need "healing" time with yoga, that I do. But I will get way more into once I move. I do miss when I used to go everyday. But I feel like by giving myself a break, I can make more progress. Debatable I guess. Once again, that will change real soon.

But GOOD NEWS... I decided to stay an extra week and a half so I could go to Esak's seminar next Sunday. I'm glad I did that. Now I have a week of unemployment to enjoy, and pack, and hang out with my friends.

Everything is about to change. I'm a little afraid, but this is going to be amazing. I love my life <3

2 comments:

  1. Esak is great! You'll get so much out of his seminar. If you think of it, tell him Bikram yoga Bonita says hi! Have fun and don't be scared! Just try to kill yourself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i love it! Actually, thanks to your Esak post a while ago I am going. I was planning on moving yesterday, and was going to have to miss the seminar, but I saw your post about Esak and realized that I couldn't miss it. Thanks for the advice! I will definitely update on how it went!!

    ReplyDelete